Come to me

I saw you with tears
I saw you with kind of sadness
Yes, i was there. there.
You lost your hopes.
Come to me, count on me
I saw you with her
I saw your happiness
I saw her leaving you
I was there, I was always there. I haunted you.
You had no air to breathe
Kept on standing waiting for hopes
Why you don't walk across to hold my hand?
I won't leave my place
i want you to know that i'll be here forever
Take that path, dear
Path to love me easily
I was there, i'm still
How long will I be waiting?
You turn your head to everything, but you never see me
Hey, I'm here
I'm the air that you breathe in
I'm the sky that you look at
Everything that's around you is me
I know all about you
You love wearing that black T-shirt
You hate being in a crowd
You like being alone
Sitting at the corner of that cafe
She doesn't know all about you
She doesn't understand you
Come to me
Hey, I'm here
Waiting like a shit
Waiting till no more time left
I exist, in your mind....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just asking about skateboarder w/ ato:D

Sung Dong-il, Sang Ayah Dengan Anak Perempuan-Perempuannya.

Prison Playbook : Mengelola Krisis di Balik Jeruji