God, i'm falling in love :)

it's so hard for me to stand again when i lose my love. but, when i saw you for the first time, i got my love and my hope again. is it love? 
i'm so afraid even just try to fall in love. i'm so afraid to break the borders, yeaah, i'm so afraid to take a chance, but when i'm beside you, i dare to challenge myself to love you. 
i thought there was no love for me anymore, i thought i was losing my chance to be loved, or even just to love :) 
i get everything what i've lost, you bring it all again to me, so yes, i love you so much.
God, i'm falling in love . for no reasons :)
when it comes to love, you can't explain why. you're just feeling happy and you're just feeling sad. can you explain why?
i always say your name in my pray, everynight. i talk to God, what would i be without you?
i'm not afraid if i can't have you, but i'm just afraid if i can't see you .
i'm totally in love with you, everything about you. every little thing about you. 
i just can't get over you, i'm just trying to keep loving you, with all i am.
no, my words are not made up, i don't make 'em up.
it's all for real, dear.
my love for you is so real.
Heaven knows i mean it, heaven knows i'm so into you.
i'll give you anything. 
my world is so bright evertime you say hello to me. it also makes my heart beating faster.
i just can't breathe everytime you pass me by
you are just who you are. nothing can be explained!
hey, i love you and it's real :)
if you let me say this, i just wanna whisper it in your ear so it's gonna be our secret
i don't wanna let world know that i want you so much, i wanna keep it sacredly.
yeah, loving you is a sacred thing to me
God, i'm falling in love. when i ask You to let me keep this feeling, is it love, God? :)

-Ini bukan buat siapa-siapa, hanya share beberapa kata aja gimana sih rasanya jatuh cinta, anyway, postingku yang ini bisa kok dibuat love letter ke orang yang kalian suka :p-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just asking about skateboarder w/ ato:D

Sung Dong-il, Sang Ayah Dengan Anak Perempuan-Perempuannya.

Prison Playbook : Mengelola Krisis di Balik Jeruji